Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hong Kong - 2013


Just some photos from my last trip to Hong Kong in March.  Honestly it never changes - they are constantly building and they build higher and higher.  I'm not sure there is much land left to build on.  I really like Hong Kong - one of my favorite international cities.



Some areas are not so great....


This is the primary school.....look how huge it is.  I was shocked!


The buildings always amaze me at how high they are and so complex


Just jam packed....



In Kowloon


Shopping district in Kowloon


More shopping...not sure about Pancake Colours


Visit to the factory


Bike frame manufacturer at the yellow sign


Hong Kong Community College


Preschool and Kindergarten..........hhhhhmmmm



Cute little drinks of something.....I didn 't try them....but they are cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment