Friday, April 30, 2010

Foot

I can't believe I'm still dealing with my foot!!!! So I go to the doctor and get my latest x-rays. Shows that the bone is FINALLY healed but there is a lot of calcium deposit around it. I also inform her that during my workouts at about 15 minutes my foot goes completely numb and by 20 minutes I can't even stand on it.

Well.....the toe that was broken and then rebroken has shrunk. Actually the bone in the toe is shorter....so now I have been fitted for thingys to go in my shoe. I'm hungry so I don't know the word. Those will take 3 weeks as they have to send them up to NY to be made...then I go in and try them out. I really just want this to be done.

I have also decided to try my 7th doctor here in MD. The doctors for Haven are awesome...I just can't find one to figure me out. So I go and then I get pissed off at their stupid guesses and wait a few months, find another doctor and try again. I have had sooooo many mammograms, ultrasounds, MRIs, lab work it's ridiculous....and all they can say is "I don't know"......two have told me to get pregnant (as if that's the miracle cure) ....and one blamed my migraine medication but forgot to ask me how long I'd been taking it and when I informed her she came back with "I don't know".....well....we're going on 2 years now and I would like to hear something other than "I don't know".....

No comments:

Post a Comment