Monday, November 10, 2008

Doctor visit


I have decided not to do an update from yesterday's meeting with the doctor. We did not receive very good news at all and until it sinks in and we understand a little more I will not throw it out for everyone. The doctor is going to call me sometime this week to make sure we are ok and if I have any questions.

Currently I am not sure if we need to search for a new hospital or just take what they give us.

Hospitals I am looking to contact are:
St. Jude

As I am not about to take responsibility for my emotions at this time I will stop. Someone has to know something about all this and how to handle it.

I hope everyone has a great week. I will try to have an update by the end of the week.

Thank you all for your love and support of our little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment